Saturday, February 15th
10:00am to 4:30pm
Explore the past at Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park and discover what life was like in Mexican California during the 1840s.
Activities vary on Demonstration Days, but may include guided tours, barrel making, candle dipping, blacksmithing, black powder, cooking, backing, weaving, scavenger hunts, and more.
Admission cost is $7.00 adults, $5.00 for youth, and children (5 & under) are free. Purchase your ticket at the gate!
Friends of Sutter’s Fort members receive discounted admission. Not a member? Join today!
Can’t make it this Demonstration Day? Join us for one of the following:
- March 28th — S.T.E.A.M. at the Fort
- May 9th — Demonstration Day
- May 16th — Constructing California
- June 20th — Demonstration Day
- July 5th — Demonstration Day
- August 15th — Demonstration Day
- September 19th — Demonstration Day
- November 14th — Demonstration Day
- November 27th — Demonstration Day
- December 12th — A Simple Immigrant Christmas
For more information, please call the Sutter’s Fort State Historic Park kiosk at 916 445-4422.